Nov. 1, 2019
A new, important event for the Dallas ad industry
AdEdge will provide a unique occasion to influence our industry’s future talent pool in the Dallas area by creating an unprecedented exposure to this market’s agencies and career opportunities.
This singularly special event will gather together 200 graduating advertising/marketing/business seniors as they prepare to enter the job market.
Not a job fair, the program has been specially designed by Dallas agency working professionals who will be hands-on at the event; speaking, advising and mentoring. Collaborating closely with the universities in the area, this fresh, inventive event is a new, connective way to give graduating and graduate students a giant step forward into their careers.
A variety of sessions will inform and engage students in the significance of the Dallas ad community and its array of professional options. For example:
- A keynote address from Stan Richards (CEO of The Richards Group)
- A panel on “A day in the life of a typical ad person”
- A panel on “What agencies are looking for in a new hire.”
- Breakout sessions with agency practitioners on:
- Building a compelling resume
- Developing an attractive portfolio
- Understanding the “rules of the road” to work successfully in an agency
- And much more
Finally, there will be time for networking and socializing between students and industry professionals. In sum, there’s never been a program in this market that will provide a more comprehensive exposure to the Dallas ad industry for students interested in advertising careers.
We look forward to seeing you there!
November 1, 2019
9 am. to 4 p.m.
Registration – 9 am to 9:30 am Program starts at 9:30 am
Registration by credit card only. Deadline; Oct. 22
$50* – Students & Professionals
*Includes Valet Parking, Lunch and all Event Activities
Special 10% Discount
For AdEdge attendees
Please pass this along to your students.
Here’s how to get the special rate
Select your dates
Click “More Options”
Select Special Rate Codes
Enter E8 in the Group Code Field
How to navigate the 4A’s Registration site
Certain requirements must be met in order to accomplish your registration.
- 4A’s Members Only –
- General Attendees from 4A agencies – $50 Price (Day pass / lunch / all activities)
- Non-Members– must establish an account
- Students– $50 (Day pass/lunch/all activities)
- University Faculty– $50 (Day pass/lunch/all activities)
- Professionals from Non-4A agencies – $50 (Day pass/lunch/all activities)
- General Attendees– Non-members $50 (Day pass/lunch/all activities)
How to Register at this Registration Site
Each registrant must Create an Account on the 4A’s Registration site (if you don’t already have an account with the 4A’s) by entering the following information (4A’s system requirement):
- email address
- (If you enter a 4A’s agency email address or already have an 4A’s account from signing up on the registration site, e.g., for IAAS), then on the next page you get a drop down to select your company from the list.
- But, if the email address is one where there has been no prior account set-up, or it is not a 4A member agency address, there is no organization/company selection, you are then taken to a page to provide new account information.
- Each registrant must then provide
- first name
- last name
- phone number
- Students will be asked to use the title: “Student.” All others will use their professional titles
- organization – Students: Important – Type your University in this area. All others, please type in the name of your company.
- create a password (once a member creates their password that person has an account and then can input/access further registrations.)
If you are creating a new account, it may take a few seconds…as many as five seconds…for the system to finish processing your information. Just be patient and you’ll be able to proceed.
But if you have problems registering?
Contact Kiarra Elliott at the 4A’s – KElliott@4as.org
- Non-members cannot register others, i.e., register multiple names. A non-member may only make a single registration at a time. If others in their organization wish to register, they must separately register online. Members may register multiple registrants.
For more great 4A’s offerings visit:
October 15–17, 2019, New York
32 Old Slip NYC
Power to the People
We’re living in the age of the empowered consumer. Technology has given consumers great influence and even greater expectations for what brands must deliver. Their sentiment can build a brand up or take it down overnight. Consumers are changing the marketing remit—forcing brands to put customer experience at the center of every aspect of their business. Join your peers at the 4A’s StratFest as we explore the new meaning of consumer-centricity.
4A’s Learning and Development provides courses and learning experiences which have been curated and produced specifically for our industry. Delivered by best-in-class thought leaders, we offer education to ensure talent at all agency levels are prepared for the business today and tomorrow.
Agencies have the ability to provide tailored in-house training to teams, departments and the entire agency. We work with renowned facilitators (i.e. Upright Citizens Brigade (UCB), Gary Duke, Mark Strong) to customize training to address your specific needs in a variety of formats including half-day, full-day, and two-day options.